Please read carefully the following information:
In relation to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation) Slovnaft Polska S.A., ul Wadowicka 6, 30 – 415 Cracow, informs you of the principles of personal data processing:
- Data Controller
- Personal data categories
Slovnaft Polska processes the following data categories: identification data, address data, contact data and data needed for purposes for which Slovnaft Polska processes the data.
- Objectives and legal basis for personal data processing
Personal data may be processed by Slovnaft Polska for the following purposes:
- performing actions related to current Slovnaft Polska activity, particularly to take actions necessary to conclude and perform the agreement with the client and fulfill your request before concluding the agreement - the legal basis for processing personal data in this respect is Article 6 section 1b of the Regulation.
- in the scope of processing for statistical and reporting purposes - the legal basis for processing personal data in this respect is Article 6 section 1f of the Regulation.
- promotion and marketing of the activity conducted by Slovnaft Polska during the term of the agreement - the legal basis for processing personal data in this respect is a legitimate interest implemented by Slovnaft Polska, i.e. Article 6 section 1f of the Regulation.
- promotion and marketing of the activity conducted by Slovnaft Polska after the termination, expiry or withdrawal from the agreement - the legal basis for processing personal data in this respect is the data subject’s consent, i.e. Article 6 section 1a of the Regulation.
- Establishing and pursuing own claims and defend against other claims filed - the legal basis for processing personal data in this respect is a legitimate interest implemented by Slovnaft Polska, i.e. Article 6 section 1f of the Regulation.
- fulfilling legal obligations of Slovnaft Polska in relation to conducting economic activity and executing of the Agreement - the legal basis for processing personal data in this respect is Article 6 section 1c of the Regulation.
- Information on personal data processing times
Slovnaft Polska will store your personal data:
- in relation to concluding and performing the agreement - for the term of the agreement and afterwards for the period and in the scope required by law, as well as for the period necessary for establishing and pursuing own claims and protecting against other claims filed,
- for statistics and analysis purposes - for the term of the agreement and for 12 years after its expiry,
- in the scope of processing for internal statistics and reporting purposes - for the period of the legitimate interest of Slovnaft Polska as a basis for processing or by the time you submit your objection,
- in the scope of promotion and marketing of the activity run by Slovnaft Polska during the term of the agreement - by the time you submit your objection,
- in the scope of promotion and marketing of the activity run by Slovnaft Polska after the termination, expiry or withdrawal from the agreement - by the time you submit your objection,
- in the scope of establishing and pursuing own claims or defend against other claims filed - until the expiry of potential claims under the agreement or on another account,
- in the scope of fulfilling legal obligations of Slovnaft Polska - for the period in which legal regulations require companies to keep documentation and fulfill obligations to you thereunder,
- Information on personal data recipients
Data is intended for the use of Slovnaft Polska and may be transferred to the following recipients:
- entities and bodies whom Slovnaft is obliged to provide personal data subject to common legal regulations, including entities or bodies entitled to receive personal data from Slovnaft and to request access to personal data under common legal regulations,
- entities participating in processes necessary for fulfilling obligations towards the data subject,
- entities that process personal data of the data subject on behalf of Slovnaft Polska subject to the agreement concluded with Slovnaft Polska for the outsourcing of personal data processing,
- affiliated entities in the MOL capital group.
- entities that support Slovnaft Polska in its business processes and activity.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling
Profiling means any form of automated personal data processing, consisting in the use of personal data for the assessment of some physical features of an individual, particularly for the analysis and forecast of aspects regarding the individual’s work, economic condition, health, personal preferences, hobbies, credibility, behavior, location and movement. Slovnaft Polska processes personal data in the abovementioned manner.
- Rights of data subjects
You will have the right to access your personal data, demand rectification, deletion, limitation of processing on the conditions under the Regulation. Where the legal basis for processing your personal data is the legitimate interest of Slovnaft Polska, you are entitled to object against the processing of your personal data.
Where the legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent, you will be entitled to withdraw it. The withdrawal does not affect the compliance made based on the consent before its withdrawal.
Where your personal data is processed to conclude and perform the agreement and process personal data based on your consent - you are entitled to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from Slovnaft Polska in a structured, common and machine-readable format (you may send it to another data controller).
Where your personal data is processed for the promotion and marketing of the activity conducted by Slovnaft Polsa - you are, at any time, entitled to object against the processing of your personal data for the promotion and marketing of the activity conducted by Slovnaft Polska, including profiling, in the scope the in which processing is related to promotion and marketing of the activity run by Slovnaft.
You are also entitled to submit a complaint to a supervisory body in regard to the compliance with the Regulation of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if there is the suspicion that the processing of your personal data violated the regulation regarding personal data.
- Data source The information concerns personal data obtained from another source than the data subject. Your data may come from a principal (in case a power of attorney is granted), statutory representative and commonly available sources (e.g. databases and registers: REGON, Central Registry and Information about Business Activity (CEIDG), National Court Register) and individuals/entities entitled to share your data.
- Transferring personal data to third countries In justified and necessary cases, for the purpose of performing the agreement (e.g. fulfilling your orders under the agreement) and in cases when personal data transfer is necessary, Slovnaft Polska shall transfer your personal data to international organizations (e.g. SWIFT) or will your personal data with entities with registered offices outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Obligation to provide personal data The provision of your personal data is voluntary, however, it is the prerequisite to conclude and perform the agreement and the statutory rights and obligations of Slovnaft Polska. In case of the failure to provide personal data, Slovnaft Polska will be forced to refuse to conclude the agreement.
Where personal data is collected subject to your consent, providing personal data is voluntary.
- Data processing safety To avoid an unauthorized and inappropriate use of your personal data controlled by Slovnaft Polska, the company has taken comprehensive technical and operational measures in terms of safety. Safety procedures are regularly controlled and improved subject to the technological development.